- The Bible is God's divinely inspired, inerrant Word.
- There is one God, eternally existing in three Persons.
- Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man, was sacrificed for our sin, raised on the third day, and is coming again.
- We are sinners by nature and in need of salvation.
- Salvation is a gift from God, and only received by God's grace through faith in Christ Jesus.
- We are the body and bride of Christ.
- We receive the Holy Spirit at conversion.
- The ordinances of the church are baptism and communion.
- Our purpose on earth is the fulfill the Great Command: To love God and all others, and the Great Commission: To share the good news of salvation with all people.